Every student in UI is enrolled in the semester (following the academic activities), and registered for the insurance of PT. Asuransi Jasa Raharja Putra
The insurance claims can be submitted with the provisions as follows:
- The accident that included in the liability is an accident that occurred since departed from the house to the UI to do the activities inside and outside the campus and under the supervision of Faculty.
- The coverage is applied for the student who paid for the facilities and student’s welfare (DKFM)
- If the accident is happened, the student must report the accident within a period of 3 x 24 hours to the Office of Student Affairs Deputy UI or nearest the office of Jasa Raharja Putra.
- If the accident was not reported within the period of 180 (one hundred eighty) days, so the compensation is invalid.
- Submission of compensation (for students who suffered injuries) in order to attach the original and valid receipt of the maintenance costs of doctor / hospital / clinic.
- The non-medical of medical treatment is not reimbursed.
- Things that have not been listed in this notice can be asked directly to the Deputy of Student Affairs and Alumni Relations UI at the Center Administration Building UI Depok.
The Amount of Compensation:
- Death due to accidents: Rp. 3,500,000.00
- Defective remain due to accidents: Rp. 7,000,000.00
- Maintenance / treatment due to accidents (max): Rp. 2,000,000.00
|Accident in Public Road||Injured||