Hospital Administration Study Program University of Indonesia Vocational Education Program is a study program that prepares skilled, professional, professional ethics, and is ready to work in the administration sector in the hospital industry.
Becoming a flagship diploma program in the field of Hospitality in Southeast Asia that produces graduates who are ethical, professional and ready to use by 2025.
- Organizing hospital education programs in a professional, independent and providing direct benefits to stakeholders.
- Carry out quality Tridharma activities and answer national and global challenges.
- Producing graduates who are highly moral, professional, ready to use, highly absorbed in the workforce and able to compete globally.
- Providing useful and superior contributions to the community through community service activities and applied research in the field of hospitals.
Competence of Graduates
The curriculum is structured to produce graduate competencies capable of managing administrative units in a hospital.
As a diploma assistant, graduates of the Hospital Administration Study Program also have professional certification from the National Professional Certification Board (BNSP), the Indonesian Language Institute (LBUI), the Independent First Aid Institute for Emergency and Emergency (P2K2). This professional certification is an added value from the portfolio of graduates.
- Office Professional Hospital Administrative Assistant from LSP UI
- First Aid in Emergency and Emergency, from Multicare Health Medical Assistance
- TOEFL / TOEIC
- drg. Agus Sugiharto, MARS.
- Ayres Pradiptyas, S.St.M.M
- FX Retno Palupi, SKM., MKM.
- Ir. Guntur, M.Sc.
- Dr.dr. Herqutanto, MPH., MARS.
- Johar Arifin, S.E., Ak., M.Si.
- Mochamad Iqbal Nurmansyah, SKM., M.Sc.
- Mohammad Reza Hilmy, SKM., MARS., Ph.D.
- Novita Dwi Istanti, SKM., MARS.
- Putu Ayu Aristya Dewi, S.Sos., M.Si.
- Prof. dr. Saleha Sungkar, DAP&E., MS., Sp.Park.
- Sri Wahdini, M Biomed
- Drs Yakin Bakhtiar Siregar, M.M.
- Yudi Hidayat, S.E., M.Si.
- Dr. Yuli Prapanca Satar, MARS.
- Dr. Zulhasmar Syamsu, S.H., Sp.F.