Study Program Description
The Physiotherapy Study Program is a study program that produces professional applied graduates and is able to provide services by developing, maintaining and restoring body movement and function throughout the life span by using manual handling, movement improvement, equipment (physical, electrotherapeutic and mechanical), function training, and communication and education (PMK No 80, 2013)
With the scope of roles in health efforts such as: promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative. Currently, the scope of physiotherapy services is more involved in the curative and rehabilitative fields. There are still several roles of Physiotherapy that have not been worked out properly, the role of physiotherapy which has been worked on in the last 5 years, namely Sports Physiotherapy and Industrial Physiotherapy. Based on a tracer study, 97% of Physiotherapy graduates are absorbed in all public and private hospitals and the remaining 13% work in other fields.”
To become the best Physiotherapy Vocational Education in Southeast Asia in 2025 by increasing applied knowledge and technology that is beneficial to the nation.
- Organizing and developing educational programs at Diploma level, Physiotherapy study programs with competency-based curriculum that is continuously improved so that the resulting graduates are able to carry out Physiotherapy services with service standards according to international physiotherapy developments;
- Organizing and developing quality, autonomy and accountability oriented management organizations and governance;
- Fostering partnership networks with various health service institutions, hospitals, related educational institutions, both domestically and abroad, as well as professional association organizations;
- Provide useful and superior contributions to the community through community service activities.
Competence of graduates
Graduates of the Physiotherapy Study Program have competence as applied undergraduate physiotherapy who are able to carry out physiotherapy services in accordance with the Indonesian National Work Competency Standards (SKKNI), namely with the main functions:
- Conducting health education in the perspective of Physiotherapy
- Doing child physiotherapy practice
- Practicing Musculoskeletal Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Doing Neurology Physiotherapy Practice
- Respiratory Cardiovascular Physiotherapy
- Geriatric and community physiotherapy
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy
With these competencies, graduates have the potential to work in various work units at government and private hospitals, special/educational hospitals, clinics, spas, health/sports/fitness centers, and foundations. Graduates are also prepared to work in various hospitals abroad.
- Medical history examination (history taking)
- Examination of General Conditions and Vital Signs
- Formulate diagnoses and plan therapeutic interventions
- Electrophysical agents in Physiotherapy
- Orthopedic manipulative physiotherapy
- Therapeutic exercise in physiotherapy
- TOEFL / TOEIC
- Dr. Rose Mini Agoes Salim, M. Psi.
- Evi Vidiyanto, M. Psi
- Mukhamad Jamaludin, SKM. SSTft., MM
- Pipin Suparmi, A.Md. Fis.
- Riksa Wibawa Resna, S.kp., MARS.
- Roesbagyo Dwi Sutarto, Dipl.PT.
- Rusanani, S.Pd., M.Pd.
- Sri Novia Fauza, SST.FT.
- Suroso, SST., FT.
- Suroto, Dipl. FT.
- Syadidah, M. Hum.
- Syayantra Rahutama, S. Kom., M.Sc.