Study Program Description
The Financial and Banking Administration Study Program prepares intermediate finance and banking experts who are able to apply the principles of finance and banking in the field of work and profession, supported by mastery of applied science and its development, work expertise, teamwork, mastery of technology / information system applications and behavioral attitudes based on noble character, integrity, and professionalism in the financial and banking fields.
Realizing the best Financial and Banking Administration Study Program in Southeast Asia that suits industry needs and is able to compete with other diploma programs in Southeast Asia in producing professional intermediate experts in the field of Financial and Banking Administration and possessing noble integrity, ethics, and morality, and adaptive in facing technological developments.
- Make a beneficial contribution to the progress of the nation and society through the process of vocational education and teaching to shape the character of graduates who have high social responsibility through.
- Providing useful and superior contributions to the community through community service activities and applied research in the field of Financial and Banking Administration.
- Offering innovative courses that are able to compete with other diploma programs in Southeast Asia, with the latest syllabus that combines theory and practice in harmony with the needs of the world of work.
- Develop curriculum, syllabus, and teaching materials according to the needs of the world of work based on the Indonesian National Framework Standard (SKKNI) and Graduates Competency Standards (SKL) in Financial and Banking Administration
- Provide competent teachers in accordance with the field taught, equipped with adequate teaching and learning facilities and infrastructure.
Competence of Graduates
The Financial Administration and Banking Study Program produce graduates with core competencies in finance, banking, and investment. Competence is achieved through a learning process that focuses on aspects of practical learning (70%) in a curriculum structure that is adaptive to the latest industry developments and is equipped with professional certification in finance, banking, and investment. Graduates are expected to meet the qualifications of superior human resources needed in the banking and investment industry by starting their career paths in the marketing of banking products, investment, financial services, and risk management.
Field of Work for Graduates:
- * Marketing includes funding and lending.
- * Operations include processing, settlement, and clearing
- * Support includes the administration, legal and credit analyst
- * Non-operational includes careers in the fields of: Human Resources Department, IT, compliance, risk management, and product.
Another career that can be selected and carried out by graduates of the Finance and Banking Administration Study Program is to work and develop financial management in the Small and Medium Enterprises sector. This sector is often referred to as a sector that is resistant to the global economic crisis and is able to compete.
The Finance and Banking Administration Study Program has graduated alumni who are successful in their fields:
- Suci Marliani, S.I.A. in the field of Banking (Operation Division in New York Agency PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.)
- Teller of Financial Services and Banking (LSP UI)
- General Banking (LSPP)
- WPPE / WMI (TICMI)
- TOEFL / TOEIC
- Althaf Rafiq Tibyan S.Sos., MBA.
- Ananta Hagabean, SE., MBA
- Chysanti Arum, M.A.
- Dendi Rohandi, M.T.I
- Dece Kurniadi S.H., M.M.
- Dita Sabariah, S.Hum., M.Hum.
- Fathir Ashfath, SE., M.M.
- Feriadi, S.Kom., M.Kom
- Gayatri Rejeki, M.M.
- Guswindra Cipto, S.E., M.Si.
- Herryansyah, S.Sos., MBA.
- Ir. Ikun Mardiana Soedradjat, M.M.
- Jamilullail, MM.
- Drs. Kusnar Budi, M.Bus
- Muhamad Sukron, SH., MM.
- M. Eka Gonda Sukmana S.E., M.Si
- Mohamad Nur S.H., M.H.
- Ninuk Retna Sumiarsih, S.Pd., M.Hum.
- Dr. Purwanto Widodo, M.Si
- Ratu Ayu Primiputri Rakhmania, S.Hum., M.M.
- Ir. Rahmat Ramli MM
- Rianti Mutiara S.Sos., M.Ak.
- Risna Sari S.Kom., M.T.I.
- Drs. Said Credenda Aris Munandar Mokoa-Gow M.Si
- Ir. Sri Dijan Tjahjati M.M.
- Sonny Afriansyah, S.Si., MM
- Sonasa Rinusantoro, S.Kom., M.A.
- Suharno Eliandy, SE, Akt., M.Sc.
- Syafriyadi Miftahul Munir Lubis MM.
- Syawaludin, SH., MM.
- Tommy Perucho, S.E., M.M.
- Yudi Susworo S.Sos., MM.
- Yudy Sadriabhakti S.E., M.M.