Insurance and Actuarial Administration
Study Program Description
The Insurance and Actuarial Administration study program is one of the study programs in Indonesia that produces experts in the field of insurance. It is reinforced by the award given by the Association of Indonesian Insurance Management Experts (AAMAI) in 2022 as The Best University with Highest Contribution in Developing the Insurance Industry 2022. This study program is the only study program in the field of Insurance and Actuarial which has been awarded an excellent title by BAN-PT since 2022. About 80% of the lecturers who teach courses in this study program are professional practitioners in the fields of insurance, actuarial and pension funds. After completing 6 semesters or 3 years, students have the opportunity to exempt the Certificate in Life Insurance (CLI) and Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) exams from the Association of Indonesian Insurance Management Experts (AAMAI), which are the initial requirements to become Adjunct Insurance Experts . Profile of graduates from this study program as Associate Insurance and Actuarial Experts who are able to apply knowledge, skills in insurance, actuarial, and pension funds in accordance with Regulations and Professional Practice Standards supported by Information Technology skills and Business Ethics so as to obtain the title of Associate Insurance and Actuarial Expert Actuarial or A.Md.A.A.
Becoming the best insurance and actuarial administration study program in Southeast Asia that suits industry needs and benefits the nation by increasing professional knowledge and applied technology in the fields of insurance, actuarial and pension funds.
- Creating curricula, syllabus and teaching materials according to the needs of the world of work and professional business ethics at the national and international levels;
- Providing innovative courses that can compete with other diploma programs in Southeast Asia;
- Providing competent teaching staff according to the field being taught;
- Making a useful contribution to the progress of the nation and society through the process of building the character of graduates who have high social responsibility and business ethics.
Competence of graduates
- Able to apply business ethics in Insurance Companies and Pension Funds in accordance with the values and norms of Religion and Pancasila;
- Able to apply the knowledge needed by the world of work in the field of Finance, especially in the field of Insurance and Pension Funds in accordance with Professional Practice Standards;
- Able to implement operational activities in Insurance Companies and Pension Funds in accordance with Professional Practice Standards;
- Able to perform Actuarial Calculations as problem solving in the field of Insurance and Pension Funds;
- Able to use Technology and Information in jobs in the field of Insurance and Pension Funds;
- Able to communicate in writing and orally using Indonesian and English in a professional manner.
Graduates of this study program have the following job prospects.
- Actuarial Division in Insurance Companies and Pension Funds, such as Actuaries;
- Insurance Company Operations, such as Underwriters, Claims Analysts, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Marketing;
- Investment Division, such as Financial Planning, Investment Division in Insurance.
- Agus Muharam, M.Sc., ASAI., AAIJ.
- Ahmad Munawar S.Si., MM, AAIJ., ASAI.
- Chusnul Chotimah, S.E., M.M., AAIK., AMRP., ICLU., ICMRU., ICSBU
- Dodi Susanto SH, M.Sc., FSAI
- Eko Wari Santoso MT, AAAIK
- Engel Lubis, MM, ASAI.
- Erwin Faizal, S.Sos, M.S.M., CSA
- Farizy Yunaz, S.E., Ak., M. Ak., CA., CMA., CPA., CFP.
- Handayani, S.Si, MM., MHP,.HIA., FLMI., AFSI., AAK., AAIJ., AMRP., FSAI.
- Johan Trihantoro, S.E., M.S.M., CFP, CSA
- Mohammad Johny, S.Si., M.M., AAAIJ, AIIS, FSAI
- Ria Susiana, M.M., CRMP., AAAK., CPLHI., AAAIJ
- Totok Sudargo, S.H., M.Si., FSAI.
- Tatang Nurhidayat, S.Kel., M.E., QRGP., AIIS.
- Zulfianto Arbi, SE, MM, AAAI-K., AMII., ACII., CSA., CRP., AMRP., CGRP., QIP., Chartered Insurer.
- Certificate in General Insurance (CGI);
- Certificate in Life Insurance (CLI);
- Certified Associate Wealth Planner (AWP);
- Certified Non-Life Analyst (CNLA).