Study Program Description
The Tax Administration Study Program produces tax intermediary experts who are able to carry out obligations and fulfill tax rights in the fields of Income Tax, Value Added Tax and Sales Tax on Luxury Goods and Regional Taxes and Regional Retribution for Domestic Personal Taxpayers and Domestic Corporate Taxpayers in a professional manner based on applicable tax regulations.
Becoming the Center for Vocational Education Taxation Administration in Southeast Asia.
- Carry out vocational tax education with an emphasis on practices according to user needs to produce professional experts of international standards.
- Development of taxation through Research and Community Service for the needs and interests of the community.
- Tax Competency / Professional Certification.
Competence of Graduates
Competencies of graduates of Tax Administration Study Program are expected:
- Able to explain basic concepts in the fields of administration, economics, law, and tax in tax administration tasks.
- Able to speak Indonesian and English properly and correctly.
- Able to choose and use technology related to taxation.
- Able to carry out obligations and fulfill taxation rights in the field of Income Tax Withholding and Collection (Articles 21/26, 22, 23/26, 4 (2) and 15).
- Able to carry out obligations and fulfill tax rights in the field of Personal Income Tax.
- Able to carry out obligations and fulfill tax rights in the field of VAT and VAT BM.
- Able to carry out obligations and fulfill tax rights in the area of Regional Tax and Regional Retribution.
- Able to carry out obligations and fulfill tax rights in the field of Corporate Income Tax
- Able to carry out the accounting process.
- Able to apply the ethics of the taxation profession at work.
- Able to develop an entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and business planning.
Graduates are targeted to be tax consultants, employees of the Directorate General of Tax or the Regional Tax and Retribution Agency and tax professionals for companies/institutions.
- Tax Analysis of Personal Income Tax
- Analysis of Withholding Tax and Withholding Tax (Articles 22, 23, 4 (2) and 15)
- TOEFL / TOEIC
- Adhi Praditia, M.Pd.
- Alfian Dovi Pradana, S.I.A., M.Ak.
- Arman Imran, S.E., Ak., M.Bus. (Adv)
- Aryanto Budi Nugroho S.Sos., M.A.
- Ir. Bambang Sarwono Ar., M.T.
- Efriyanto S.E., M.M.
- Ekawati Rini Lestari, M.S.M.
- Firman Darajat, S.E, S.H, M.H.
- Henderi, S.ST., M.B.A.
- Dra. Idha Saftawaty M.Ed.
- Drs. Iman Santoso, M.Si.
- Imran Rosyadi, S.Sos., M.M.
- Indah Masri S.E, M.S.Ak
- Muhammad Fajar Shidiq S.S.T., M.Sc.
- Dr. Ning Rahayu, M.Si.
- Nuryadin, S.E., M.M.
- Rachmat Rahardjo S.E., M.Ak.
- Rafrini Amyulianthy S.E, M.S.Ak
- Risna Sari S.Kom. M.T.I
- Sisca Wahyuni, S.Sos, Akt. M.S.M
- Unggul Sagena S.Sos. M.K.P.
- Wisamodro Jati S.Sos., M.Int.Tax
- Dr. Yon Arsal, S.E., Ak., M.Ec., M.Si.
- Drs. Zainal Abidin, S.Sos., M.Si.