Study Program Description
The D4 (Applied Bachelor) Study Program in Records and Archives Management is a study program that focuses on knowledge and skills in the field of records and archives. Graduates of the MRA Study Program are skilled in managing and preserving information or knowledge, records and archives, and have supporting soft skills such as ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills. With this provision, graduates of the MRA Study Program can play a significant role in managing records and archives, in the midst of the development of digital technology as it is today.
Archival management is a promising profession and plays an important role in the creation, management, storage and access and utilization of archives for the benefit of individuals, institutions, and society at large. Graduates have the opportunity to become an Archives, RIM ( Record Information Management ) Manager, Data Analyst, Record Controller, Project Document Control, Information Manager, Information Governance, Knowledge Manager , to Document Management Specialist . Support for competence in the field of archives obtained through formal education makes the MRA study program very relevant for the future. The degree that graduates will get is S.Tr.Rek/Ars.
To be the Center of Excellence for Vocational Education in the Field of Records and Archives in Southeast Asia .
- Organizing vocational education in the field of records and archives by prioritizing mastery of skills (practice) based on the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (KKNI) in order to produce competent and ready-to-work middle experts
- Improving the competence of lecturers through workshops, seminars, conferences, training and research activities and complementing them with professional certification
- Build cooperation with government agencies, BUMN, private companies both nationally and internationally, and the public in the field of records and archives.
- Organizing Tridarma Higher Education activities in the field of records and archives that are relevant and beneficial to the community.
Competence of graduates
After graduating from the D4 Study Program (Applied Bachelor) Records and Archives Management is expected to be able to build the management of records and archives resources in accordance with applicable standards, and be able to apply them by utilizing information and communication technology, in an innovative and responsible manner based on professional ethics. Competencies that will be possessed by graduates of the MRA Study Program include:
- Able to apply the organization, selection and packaging of records and archives conventionally and based on Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Able to manage records and archives conventionally and based on Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Able to help the public access conventional and ICT-based records and archives
- Able to select conventional and ICT-based records and archives that are oriented to the needs of the community
- Able to communicate in Indonesian and foreign languages properly and correctly
- Able to build ICT-based record and archive management in government/private institutions
- Able to choose innovative records and archives management methods
- Able to validate the functions and work procedures of records and archives by utilizing ICT in an innovative way
- Able to analyze the management of electronic official manuscripts in an innovative manner.
- Able to analyze the need for electronic service script services in an innovative and responsible manner according to professional ethics
- Able to design active archive distribution flow
- Able to design active archive security aspects on active archive information system
- Able to design active archive metadata on active archive information system
- Able to design active archive retrieval on active archive information system
- Able to design archive files on active archive information systems
- Able to choose methods of security and disaster mitigation of vital archives through media transfer.
- Able to design records and archives management work using databases
- Able to plan static archive dissemination project
- Able to choose the method of dissemination of static archives
- Able to choose strategies for digital preservation management.
- Basic Archives Management from UI Professional Certification Institute
- TOEFL / TOEIC
- Akhmad Sofwan, S. Kom., M. Kom.
- Dede Abdurahman, M. Si.
- Desi Pratiwi, MIM
- Dhani Sugiharto, M. Kom.
- Dr. Ike Iswary Lawanda, SS, MS
- Dra. Prihatni Wuryatmini, M. Hum.
- Dra. Retno Wulandari, M. Hum.
- Farli Elnumeri, M. Hum.
- Hendro Wicaksono, M. Hum.
- Ida Nursanti, MAP.
- Ir. Anon Mirmani, SS, MIM-Arc./Rec.
- Ir. Daniel Nawolo Baskoro, SH, M. Hum., MM.
- Lufi Herawan, S. Kom., MTI
- Mira Puspitarini, M. Hum.
- Susi Haryanti, MAP.