Debrina Vita Ferezagia, S.Si, M.Si, CRMO, QWP, born in Mojokerto, January 8, 1991, is a graduate of the Statistics Study Program, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Brawijaya in 2012. She had the opportunity to continue her education with Beasiswa Program Pascasarjana Dalam Negeri (BPPDN) for prospective lecturers in the Statistics Study Program, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institut Pertanian Bogor and get her master’s degree in 2015.
Debrina started her career in academia since she was still in college by becoming a laboratory assistant, lecturer assistant and instructor in various trainings. In the year when she graduated from the master program, she began to join as a lecturer at the Insurance and Actuarial Administration Study Program, Vocational Education Program, Universitas Indonesia.
She has several competency certificates, namely the Certified Risk Management Officer (CRMO) and the Qualified Wealth Planner (QWP). In addition, she is also part of professional associations, such as the Asosiasi Ahli Manajemen Asuransi Indonesia (AAMAI), GIRMA, and QWP Academy.
Debrina has expertise in the field of Economic Statistics. She has also applied it in community service programs that she has done several times, including Literasi Keuangan SD Di Kota Depok and Literasi Keuangan Petani di Kabupaten Lahat in 2020, Perencanaan Keuangan Keluarga di Kabupaten Mojokerto, and Pemasaran Produk Jambu Di Desa Bantarsari, Bogor in 2019.
In addition, Debrina is also very active in various researches and scientific publications. She joined several times as a grantee for the distance learning research, development program, and in 2020 she received a grant from the PUTI Prosiding UI 2020.
- 2020, Perbandingan Empat Jalur Distribusi Pada Pemasukan Premi Asuransi, Jurnal Sosial Humaniora Terapan, Vol. 3, No. 1
- 2018, Error Correction Model: Application to Insurance Assets in Indonesia, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (GJPAM), Vol. 14, No. 6
- 2018, Bagaimana pengaruh dollar terhadap inflasi komoditas impor di indonesia?, Jurnal INOVASI, Vol. 11, No. 2
- 2018, Analisis Tingkat Kemiskinan di Indonesia, Jurnal Sosial Humaniora Terapan, Vol. 1, No. 1
- 2015, Generalized Structured Component Analysis (GSCA) For National Education Standards (NES) Of Secondary School In Indonesia, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (GJPAM), Vol. 11, No. 4