This laboratory is the primary support for the Accounting Studies Program consists of three concentrations namely: Financial Accounting, Public Sector Accounting and Information Systems Technology.
This laboratory plays a role in enhancing the ability of students in the field of accounting and auditing in the form of module lab and field practice simulation. The activities include:
- Basic Accounting,
- Intermediate Accounting,
- Advanced Accounting,
- Cost Accounting,
- Auditing and,
Accounting and Auditing module always follow the development of accounting standards. Activities consist of the manual simulation and computer-guided by lecturers. The laboratory is in collaboration with several partners, namely the Public Accounting Firm (KAP), ministries, local governments, and some private companies.
The function is also the study of applied research and community service performed by a vocational program of study field of accounting.
The facilities includes:
Accounting and Auditing laboratory is equipped with 20 computers, student lockers, administration room (supervisor) and other equipment such as infocus, whiteboard, printer, conference table.
In collaboration with:
- Cipta Piranti Sejahtera (CPS-Soft) Accurate
- Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Certified)
- Financial and Development Supervisory Agency (BPKP) – in the process
- Professional Certification Institute of Accounting Technicians (LSP-TA)
- Public Accounting Firm (KAP)
There is Testing Centre for Certification Exam of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in collaboration with IAPI, started on February 27, 2015. The CPA exam has implemented the exam which Computer Based Test, so the test can be conducted at a time and place that is more flexible. Currently the certification exam can be performed by the participants at the University of Indonesia Vocational Education Program occus in the Business Centre, 2nd Floor.
The certification exam consists of:
- Auditing and Assurance
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting, Financial Management and Information Systems
- Business Environment, Commercial Law & Taxation