Head of Offices and Medical Secretary Laboratory: Nia Murniati, SKM., MKM.
The activities are:
1. Communication and Health Education. Students will practice the skills of interpersonal communication in the form of provision of information on hospital facilities as well as counseling and public communication in health counseling. Practical activities carried out by the method of simulation (role play).
3. The computer consists of: word processing, spreadsheet, Databases, and Presentations & Publications.
4. Advanced Personality Development.
5. Secretarial & Protocol Practice
6. First Aid & Emergency Urgency. Students will practice the skills to provide first aid and basic life support. Practical activities carried out by the method of simulation (role play).
7. Office and secretarial. This course solidify students in performing skills in the field of office and secretarial, namely: telephone manner, front office, public presentation, public presentations and the use of office equipment. For students of specialization medical secretary, it will be added with the review of the initial anamnesis and physical examination of the patient. Practical activities carried out by the method of simulation (role play).