Study Program Description
The Public Relations Study Program (PR Study Program) produces graduates of certified professional Public Relations Associate Experts. The learning process forms graduates who understand the process of working in public relations from the start of planning, implementation, to the evaluation of public relations programs.
Becoming the Center for Vocational Education in the Field of Public Relations in Southeast Asia.
- Make a useful contribution to the progress of the nation and society through the process of forming the character of graduates who have high social responsibility.
- Offering innovative courses that can compete with other diploma programs in Southeast Asia, with the latest syllabus that combines theory and practice in harmony with the needs of the world of work.
- Provide competent teaching staff by the field being taught.
- Develop curriculum, syllabus, and teaching materials according to the needs of the world of work and international standards.
Competence of Graduates
Public Relations Study Program graduates are prepared to be able to work as national, global, and public relations consulting firms. Graduate competencies include:
- Conducting Public Relations Research that is both offline and online
- Language Mastery: English, Big Data, Human Communication
- Production of public relations content (content production): scriptwriting and narration for audio-visual and digital narrative productions
- Client Services Skills: able to carry out administrative and payment / financial public relations activities that include: preparing bids, managing documents, preparing reports, being able to provide consultancy on public relations tactics, strategies, and programs.
- Ability to maintain Human Relations: Interpersonal Communications, Social Engagement, Networking and Rhetoric Skills.
- The ability to carry out public relations programs that include: presentation of ideas and creativity, leadership, problem-solving with high difficulties, social influence, and Public Speaking (including presentation skills)
Career graduates in various work areas include:
B2B Marketing; Brand; Brand Journalism; Branded Entertainment; Business Transformation; Community Management; Corporate Reputation; Crisis & Reputation Risk; Data Security & Privacy; Development & Production; Digital; Digital Transformation; Employee Experience; Executive Positioning; Experiential Marketing; Financial Comm and Capital Markets; Government Relations; Influencer Marketing; Lobbyist; Measurement and Analytics; Media Relations; Medical Communications; Multicultural Engagement; media literacy; Marketing Performance; Publicist; Public Affairs; Research and Data Analytics; Social Impact; Start-Up Development; Sustainability; Talent Services
The Public Relations Study Program has graduated alumni who are successful in their fields:
- Imam Suryanto in the field of Goverment (Public Relations at Kementerian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia)
- Shinta Angriyana in the field of Consultant (Media Outreach Specialist at Maverick Indonesia)
- Winda Dwiastuti Sunanto in the field of Media and Entertainment (Public Relations Executive kumparan.com)
- Junior Public Relations dari LSPPRI
- Public Relations Officer dari LSP UI
- CPR (Certified Public Relation)
- TOEFL / TOEIC
- Abdi Hamdani, S.Pd., M.Si., MBA. (Holcim)
- Anita Rosana, M.A (Event Organizer)
- Dr. Asep Sutresna, M.A. (Senior Consultant)
- Drs. Chandra Novriadi, M.Si. (Prambors)
- Denny Hermawan, S.T., M.Kom (Senior Consultant)
- Donny Hermawan, M.Si. (Division Head PR & CSR PT Krama Yudha Tiga Berlian Motors)
- Drs. Hari Asi Manahan Tanjung (CEO PT Nuansa Indo Maju)
- M.A.Margareta Manalu, S.Sos., M.I.Kom. (Chief Marketing Officer Entity Indonesia)
- Ngurah Rangga Wisesa, M.I.Kom.( PT Asia Quattro Net)
- Regy Refano (Smart Fren)M.M.
- Reidinar Julaine Wardoyo, M.M.Comm (Senior Consultant)
- Reska Herlambang, S.E., M. Ikom (TVRI)
- Wida Septarina Wijayanti, S.S., M.Si (Lotus PR)
- Wiendy Hapsari, S.Sos., M.Krim (SINDO)
- Shanty Harmayn (Base Entertaiment)
- Holy Theodore (Google Indonesia)
- William Utomo (IDN Media)
- Michael Tampi (MRA Media Group)
- Stevanus Christopel ( OVO)
- Michael H Koentjoro ( Jenius)
- Edwin Nazir (Angka Fortuna Sinema)
- Sandru Emil (Ambilhati)
- Michael Reza Say (Gojek)
- Sheila Timothy ( Lifelike Pictures)
- Uun Ainurrofiq (Grab)
- Wisnu Nugrahadi (Sampingan)
- Edward Tirtanata (Kopi Kenangan)
- Dian Paramita Sastrowardoyo (Yayasan Dian Sastrowardoyo)
- Yorris Sebastian Nisiho (OMG Creative Consulting)
- Theresia Rustandi (Intiland development)
- Ongki Saputra ( Traveloka)
- Wahyu Dhyatmika (Tempo Inti Media)
- Ai Puteri (Facebook)
- Aswin Tanu Utomo (Tokopedia)
- Hendrika Gaudens Refwalu (Microsoft)
- Deo Nathaniel (Tokopedia)
- Wahyu Wiwoho (Producer & News Anchor Metro TV)