VOCATIONAL ONLINE SERVICE
IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 IN THE UNIVERSITY OF INDONESIA
In accordance with the Circular Letter of the Chancellor of the University of Indonesia (UI) and the Circular Letter of the applicable UI Vocational Director, all face-to-face services in administration and academics in the UI VOKASI environment are closed until the end of the even semester 2020 ( July 31, 2020 )
Therefore, we invite the entire VOKASI UI academic community to maximize the online form feature on this site and other online services related to your needs.
User Basic Information
UI VOCATIONAL SERVICES
Students, alumni, and the general public not allowed to come to the VOKASI UI Campus until the specified time limit.
All administrative needs can be through this page. Diploma & Transcript Legalization Service through the Academic Secretariat has been temporarily suspended.
(Please Read Carefully) Basic Information
Academic Administration Online Services
- VOCATIONAL UI Academic Secretariat Services temporarily closed and only operate online.
- Students and alumni who need VOKASI UI academic administration services are welcome via the form below .
- Face-to-face collection of diplomas and original transcripts for graduates temporarily postponed , application softcopy The file can be submitted via the form below .
- The need to legalize diplomas and transcripts, at this time can’t be processed for a while.
- Please follow the applicable flow for generating results from each service form. The VOKASI UI Academic and Student Affairs Section will contact you, both in terms of verification (including clarification) and sending of files that will be sent online via email (make sure email is active) .
- In view of the implementation of operational adjustments in the context of preventing the spread of Covid-19 in the University of Indonesia campus environment, students are encouraged to: did not visit the VOKASI UI Academic and Student Affairs Secretariat office until further information.
This page is still in the process of updating and testing, changes can occur at any time without prior notice.
If there are complaints, problems, or other questions, please contact us by filling out the contact form provided .
We thank you for your attention and cooperation.