UI provides health services with comprehensive service support for the entire academic community. Polyclinic in Campus UI Depok supported 9 medical personnel categorized as doctors and seven nurses. There are five polyclinics with a scheduled service every day, except Sunday.
Services: Poliklinik Umum Poliklinik Gigi Poliklinik Jantung Poliklinik Ortodonti Poliklinik Radiologi (Rontgen Dada, Dental, Extremitas, Sinus)
Type of Service: General Polyclinic, Dental Polyclinic, Heart Polyclinic, Orthodontic Polyclinic, Radiology (X-rays)
Operation Hour of Poliklinik Poli Umum, Gigi dan Ortodont
Poli Jantung : With appointment first
- Pharmacy and Ambulance (2 units)
- ICU (open during polyclinic operates)
Total of Medical Personnel:
- Doctor : 6 persons
- Dentist : 2 persons
- Dokter Jantung : 1 persons
- Perawat Umum : 5 persons
- Perawat Gigi : 2 persons
- Staf Administrasi : 3 persons
- Pharmacisian : 2 persons
- Cashier : 1 persons
- Cleaning Service : 2 persons
- Security : 6 persons
Terms and Conditions:
- Students: Show Student Identity Card (KTM). For students who do not have the KTM, show proof of payment slip and a half size photographs 2 × 3 (2 sheets).
- Employees / Officers: ID employees and photographs 2 × 3 (2 sheets)
- Guest: No special administrative requirements for the general public will be treated, pay for consultation fee and the cost of prescription drugs.