Becoming a Competitive and Competitive Center for Accounting Vocational Education in Southeast Asia.
- Organizing accounting vocational education by developing a curriculum that emphasizes skills that are in accordance with the National Standards of Higher Education and the development of national and international accounting standards that are supported by technology in accordance with the needs of the workforce;
- Produce graduates who have professional competence at national and international levels that are responsible, ethical and able to compete globally;
- Realizing cooperation with the world of Industry and the Professional Association at national and international levels;
- Organizing quality, relevant and beneficial Tridarma activities for the community.
In order to carry out accounting vocational education to achieve the vision and mission, the Accounting Study Program always develops curriculum, syllabus, teaching materials and teaching systems that always adjust to the development of national and international accounting standards supported by technology in accordance with the needs of the workforce, developing curriculum in accordance with the National Standards of Higher Education (SNDIKTI); organizing an innovative, active learning process, using the latest syllabus that combines theory and practice with emphasis on skills, aligned with the needs of the world of work so as to compete with other Vocational Education Programs in Southeast Asia; providing competent teaching staff in accordance with the field taught.
Profile of Accounting Study Program Graduates is to produce Accounting Associate Experts who are able to prepare financial statements, carry out tax reporting and audit procedures by utilizing information technology in accordance with business and professional ethics under the supervision of accountants.
Competence of graduates
Accounting Study Program graduates have the Main Competencies, as follows:
- Able to compile financial statements based on documents according to financial accounting standards that apply to single entities and entities with 1 (one) subsidiary by utilizing information technology in accordance with applicable financial accounting standards under supervision;
- Able to do tax reporting on Income Tax (PPh) and Value Added Tax (VAT) in accordance with applicable tax regulations;
- Able to carry out audit procedures under supervision.
The Accounting Study Program produces graduates who have professional competence at national and international levels. Graduates are provided with national competency certificates obtained from BNSP (National Professional Certification Agency) and each graduate is guided to have other competency certificates both at national and international levels, such as: Junior Associated Certified Professional Indonesian Auditors (JACPAI) – Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants ( IAPI), Certified Diploma in Accounting and Business – The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Business & Accounting (Cert. BA) – Chartered Instituted Management Accountants (CIMA), Accounting Software Certifications.
Lecture activities consist of 60% practice and 40% theory. Where practical activities include training in cases in class, laboratory practices, field practices and apprenticeship activities.
The Accounting Study Program embodies collaboration with industry and professional associations at national and international levels such as:
- Collaboration with industry for educational purposes, apprenticeship programs and curriculum renewal, such as in KAP (Public Accounting Firm), BUMN, government agencies and Consultants.
- Collaborating with the Accounting Professional Association at the national level (Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Indonesian Accountants Association), Accounting Engineers Professional Certification Institute (LSP-TA) and International level in collaboration with The Certified Chartered Accountant Association (ACCA) and Chartered Institute Management Accountants (CIMA) ;
- Collaborating with the Association of Small and Medium Micro Enterprises in implementing the curriculum for field practice.